Push button plate in Carbon fibre.
I'll replace the bolts to black ones too.
About me converting a Mini-El City -91 to Lithium.
Data graph on my trip from home to work.
Finished! I have drove almost 2000km with it now and it works just perfect.
I've designed a completely new PCB and the Cycle Analyst is integrated on to this so there is just plug and play with no re wire. The only thing needed to add is the cable for the current shunt which must be wired with a twisted pair cable to under the seat or back to the shunts. If you just want to test you can connect it to the diagnostic connector in front of the seat.
All the features as a standard Cycle Analyst, see www.ebike.ca
• Battery Voltage: Current/Min.
• Speed: Current/Max/Average (Km/h or Miles/hour)
• Amperage: Current/Max.
• Current Power Output kW.
• Used Ah¹.
• Total Watt hours: Wh/km, Wh/mile.
• Trip meter: Km/Mile, Trip time.
• Statistic: Total cycles, Total Ah, Total distance.
• RS232/TTL output for logging to PC or logging device.
• Control button on steering wheel for easy access to menus.
• All original features as warning light, turn lights, head light, fan, heater, charge available. Except battery meter see ¹
Send me a email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in one for your own CityEl.
I've designed and 3D-printed a holder for the two control buttons for the CA.
Now I just need to connect them to the dashboard using a telephone cord or something similar.